- MAKENGI RESIDENTS PROTESTS OVER SLOW ROAD CONSTRUCTION IN KENYA
- MCM PLANS TO CONSTRUCT MULTI-PURPOSE STADIUM IN BOTSWANA
- RESIDENT UNHAPPY WITH NEW BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION IN GAMBIA
- 14 YEARS AFTER CONSTRUCTION, FACTORY REMAINS ABANDONED IN NIGERIA
- CALLS FOR ETHIOPIANS IN DIASPORA TO SUPPORT GERD INTENSIFY
Afreximbank and Thelo DB signs the MOU for the construction of Africa’s railway network.
The Memorandum of Understanding signed during the African Investment forum in Johannesburg will enable both parties to finance, develop and operate the railway network across Africa. The project will remodel the current railway network to a …Read More