- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
- REMARKS BY AMBASSADOR OF ETHIOPIA TO THE UNITED NATIONS ON AU-LED GERD NEGOTIATIONS
- THE NEW KIPEVU OIL AND GAS TERMINAL IN KENYA
The Auditor-General, Thembikile Kimi Makwetu’s report for 2018/19 was once again a great disappointment. As far as the provinces are concerned, the Western Cape was the best, whereas no clean audits for the Free State and a regression for Gauteng were reported.
The role that engineering and engineers play in …Read More