- 10th Young Professionals Sustainability Imbizo happening In-Person
- ENGINEERS READY FOR BRIDGE CONNECTION PROJECT IN LIBERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT CUT SOD FOR VACCINE MANUFACTURING FACILTIES IN RWANDA
- CONSTRUCTION OF TWO MINISTRY IN NAMIBIA ABANDONED DUE TO POOR WORKMANSHIP
- ETHIOPIA TELL EU TO RECONSIDER ITS BIASE STANCE ON GERD PROJECT
Qatar Airways make first flight to Mogadishu with 115 passengers on board.
Qatar Airways has launched a flight to Somalia. The flight will enable Somalia recover from the stalemate caused by years of devastating violence and wars. It will also contribute to rebuilding the country.
The flight also offers foreigners …Read More