- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Qatar Airways make first flight to Mogadishu with 115 passengers on board.
Qatar Airways has launched a flight to Somalia. The flight will enable Somalia recover from the stalemate caused by years of devastating violence and wars. It will also contribute to rebuilding the country.
The flight also offers foreigners …Read More