- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Congratulations to Airtel Africa as they successful listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on Tuesday 9th July, 2019.
Recently there seems to be a craze to list on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) especially by companies in the Telecoms Sector. First, it was MTN Nigeria and now Airtel Africa …Read More