- CONSULTANCY FIRM APPOINTED TO DESIGN THE GAMBIA 50KM URBAN ROAD PROJECT
- FACING WORK AT MAURITIUS's RICHELIEU OPEN PRISON TO BE COMPLETED IN 2021
- PROTEST ERUPTS AFTER GOVT. FAILED PROMISE IN SA
- PROVISION OF SUBSEA INTERVENTION VESSEL IN SUPPORT OF DEEPWATER OPERATIONS
- PROVISION OF RIG AND DRILLING ANCILLIARY SERVICES FOR WESTERN ASSETS
Saipem will construct the 70 kilometer sub-sea pipeline linking Alen Platform with the Punta Europa petrochemical hub.
A statement from the ministry confirmed that it had approved the US $100m contract for Italy’s Saipem to build the gas processing unit serving the Alen field.
The ministry has also approved the …Read More