- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
Highlights of Bosasa corruption, money laundering and fraud scandal.
Seven people including Former Bosasa Chief Operating Officer (COO) Angelo Agrizzi and former correctional services commissioner Linda Mti were arrested yesterday (6 January, 2019), for corruption, money laundering and fraud. This is according to a media statement from South Africa’s Directorate …Read More