- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Domelevo unhappy with Ghana Highways Authority (GHA) handling of three road projects after failing to have different areas covered before commencing construction.
Ghana Highways Authority (GHA) has been slammed by the nation’s Auditor-General for failing to review awarded projects. According to Auditor-General Daniel Yaw Domelevo, the agency preliminary designs were …Read More