- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Botswana celebrates its 53 years of independence from Britain.
The Republic of Botswana, a land-locked country in the southern part of Africa bordered by South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and Namibia; celebrated its 53 years of Independence on the 3oth of September 2019. Formerly known as the British protectorate of Bechuanaland; …Read More