- CHINA - AFRICA COOPERATION REMAINS STABLE - CHINESE STATE COUNCILOR REAFFIRMS
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT LAMENTS OVER U.S. ECONOMIC SANCTIONS
- SMART ZAMBIA SIGNS MOU FOR IMPROVING ICT INFRASTRUCTURE
- EMPLOYEES DEMAND GOV'T INTERVENTION AGAINST LIQUIDATION OF EGYPTIAN STEEL COMPANY
- PROVISION OF SELF ELEVATING WORK OVER PLATFORM (SEWOP) FOR WELL INTERVENTIONS AND INTEGRITY RELATED OPERATIONS
Rwanda to build eight water treatment plants before 2022 with US$440m investment.
Plans are underway by the Rwanda Government to invest US$440 million over the next three years. This investment will be for the construction of a water treatment plant and supply systems in urban and rural areas.
The aim …Read More