- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
buildOn and Raising Malawi to improve quality of teaching in Kasungu with construction of new facilities.
buildOn, a US based charity Organisation is partnering with Raising Malawi to provide funds for improving learning in Kasungu, Malawi. The fund which is worth US$ 250,000 will be use to improve the quality …Read More