- GHANA GOVT. ANOUNNCED COMPLETION OF TAMALE AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT
- BANK OF KIGALI APPROVED RWF30M TO CONSTRUCT YOUTH-LED PROJECT
- CONSTRUCTION OF BAGAMOYO PORT UNDERWAY IN TANZANIA
- ZIMBABWE AND CHINA SIGNED BATTERY METAL INDUSTRIAL PARK CONSTRUCTION
- RECONSTRUCTION OF KAILAHUM-BUEDU ROAD BID HELD IN SIERRA LEONE
Construction work on India’s first bullet train was recently launched by India’s prime minister Narendra Modi, also in attendance during the ceremony was his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe.
The line which will run between Ahmedabad and Mumbai, will cost about 1.08-trillion-rupee (US$17 billion) and Japan has agreed to fund 81% …Read More