- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
The construction of a cassava plant in Tanzania is 90% complete.
The construction of Lindi based Cassava Starch of Tanzania Corporation’s (CSTC) cassava plant in Tanzania is almost complete. Reports say the plant is already 90% complete and will soon become fully operational.
The Lindi based Cassava Starch of Tanzania …Read More