- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Construction of solar power plant set to kick-off in early 2020 which will increase electricity supply in Zimbabwe.
RioZim is set to kick-off construction of 178 megawatt solar plant after a chinese bank agreed to bankroll the project. The project will ameliorate the crippling power crisis buffeting the entire economy.…Read More