- MAKENGI RESIDENTS PROTESTS OVER SLOW ROAD CONSTRUCTION IN KENYA
- MCM PLANS TO CONSTRUCT MULTI-PURPOSE STADIUM IN BOTSWANA
- RESIDENT UNHAPPY WITH NEW BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION IN GAMBIA
- 14 YEARS AFTER CONSTRUCTION, FACTORY REMAINS ABANDONED IN NIGERIA
- CALLS FOR ETHIOPIANS IN DIASPORA TO SUPPORT GERD INTENSIFY
China commission first project in Gambia after resumption bilateral ties.
The latest development is set to help the nation in terms of building a good partnership with China. The centre is located on a 14,000 square meters with a 1,000-seat major conference hall, four 200-seat themed meeting rooms, one …Read More