- MINISTER LAY FOUNDATION STONE FOR MINI-STADIUM CONSTRUCTION IN GAMBIA
- NDPHC TO COMPLETE 2000 MEGAWATT POWER STATION IN NIGERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT COMMISSION FIRST MICRO POWER GENERATING STATION
- KeNHA ANNOUNCED T-MALL FLYOVER TO BE COMPLETED IN 2024
- NAMIBIA GOVT APPROVED FUND FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN NEONATAL UNIT
The constant shortage of cement in the country is gradually becoming alarming but Prime cement is hoping to bridge that gap with the proposed opening of the cement plant.
Rwanda current shortage of cement on the local market has resulted in the sharp rise in market prices to Rwf13,000 from …Read More