- GHANA GOVT. ANOUNNCED COMPLETION OF TAMALE AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT
- BANK OF KIGALI APPROVED RWF30M TO CONSTRUCT YOUTH-LED PROJECT
- CONSTRUCTION OF BAGAMOYO PORT UNDERWAY IN TANZANIA
- ZIMBABWE AND CHINA SIGNED BATTERY METAL INDUSTRIAL PARK CONSTRUCTION
- RECONSTRUCTION OF KAILAHUM-BUEDU ROAD BID HELD IN SIERRA LEONE
Kevin Urama, African Development Bank’s acting chief economist, recently said that Africa has been losing between 5% to 15% of its GDP per capita year-on-year growth due to climate change.
Speaking during a panel discussion at Egypt International Cooperation Forum (Egypt-ICF 2022), Urama stated that African countries need to mobilize …Read More