- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
The Management of Turkish Mining Company, MNG Gold, says all is now set for the opening of a clinic for the people of Kokoyah Statutory District.
The cost of the clinic, located in David Dean Town in Kokoyah District, is out at more than US$75,000.
According to the Public Relations …Read More