- PHCCIMA BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION SEMINAR
- USD 18 BILLION LNG BRASS TO BE RE-EVALUATED
- FIBERTEX AND SPECIFYING TECHNIQUES HOST CPD SEMINAR IN BOTSWANA
- BUILDING THE FUTURE: RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY FOR A SUSTAINABLE NIGER DELTA TOMORROW
- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
Zimbabwe to export coal to Japan and India with new deal
Zimbabwe government has agreed a deal with Dubai-based company, Victoria Consultant for coal export. This deal will enable the country to secure markets for coal exports in India and Japan.
Meanwhile, Victoria Consultant will assist Zimbabwe according to the …Read More