- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Gov buni sign deal with Family Homes Fund for the construction of 2600 housing units in the state.
Governor of Yobe State, Mai Mala Buni has signed a deal with management of Family Homes Fund for the construction of 2600 housing units. This housing unit will be spread across Yobe …Read More