- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
Plans are in motion to blacklist some contracted companies performing substandard work under the ongoing Emergency Road Rehabilitation Programme (ERRP)Phase 2. This is due to the poor state of some recently completed road in the cities.
The ERRP phase 2 is to catch up on years of poor maintenance and …Read More