- KeNHA ANNOUNCED CLOSURE OF LANG'ATA ROAD FOR FOOTBRIDGE ERECTION IN KENYA
- ETHIOPIA PRIME MINSTER INAUGURATE NEWLY BUILT SCIENCE MUSEUM
- NIGERIA FIRST LADY CALLS FOR GOVT. TO TAKE OVER CONSTRUCTION OF PTSD MEDICAL CENTRE
- HOW AFRICA's OIL & GAS RESOURCES CAN HELP ACCELERATE ENERGY SECURITY
- GHANA ENGINEERING INSTITUTE SAYS MEMBERS NEEDS TO FIND INNOVATIVE SOLUTION TO DIFFERENT PROJECT
Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation Hani Sweilam met with Japan’s Ambassador in Cairo Oka Hiroshi, along with representatives of the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA), to discuss ways to enhance cooperation between the two countries in the field of water resources.
During the meeting, Sweilam pointed to the long …Read More