- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Zimbabwe plans to borrow fund from G7 nations but is that a wise choice?
Zimbabwe Government is planning to borrow US$1,9 billion from G7 nations in order to pay their debts. The G7 nations which are France, Italy, Canada, Germany, United States, Japan and United Kingdom.
The funds will be …Read More