- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCED PLANS TO BUILD 20 BRIDGES
- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
Warri-Benin Highway reopens but when will the federal government start leading by examples for all Federal road projects.
Government of Delta state in Nigeria has reopen the warri-benin highway. The highway which was close due to the reconstruction of the road project. Meanwhile, the announcement was made by State Commissioner …Read More