- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
Botswana celebrates its 53 years of independence from Britain.
The Republic of Botswana, a land-locked country in the southern part of Africa bordered by South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and Namibia; celebrated its 53 years of Independence on the 3oth of September 2019. Formerly known as the British protectorate of Bechuanaland; …Read More