- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
Google set to partner with Kenya to help smallholder farmers to digitalizes their products.
Google is making plans to contribute to Kenya’s social and economic growth. Meanwhile, it announce the partnership with One Acre Fund, a nonprofit organization. This deal will help supply smallholders farmers with asset-based financing.
Google Kenya …Read More