- CONSULTANCY FIRM APPOINTED TO DESIGN THE GAMBIA 50KM URBAN ROAD PROJECT
- FACING WORK AT MAURITIUS's RICHELIEU OPEN PRISON TO BE COMPLETED IN 2021
- PROTEST ERUPTS AFTER GOVT. FAILED PROMISE IN SA
- PROVISION OF SUBSEA INTERVENTION VESSEL IN SUPPORT OF DEEPWATER OPERATIONS
- PROVISION OF RIG AND DRILLING ANCILLIARY SERVICES FOR WESTERN ASSETS
4th Industrial revolution set to reduce 75 millions jobs according to Minister Talaat
Egypt Minister for Communication and Technology has announced that over a millions jobs will not survive the 4th industrial revolution. This statement was made during the inauguration of new technology projects in Sohag governorate.
Minister for communication …Read More