- CONSULTANCY FIRM APPOINTED TO DESIGN THE GAMBIA 50KM URBAN ROAD PROJECT
- FACING WORK AT MAURITIUS's RICHELIEU OPEN PRISON TO BE COMPLETED IN 2021
- PROTEST ERUPTS AFTER GOVT. FAILED PROMISE IN SA
- PROVISION OF SUBSEA INTERVENTION VESSEL IN SUPPORT OF DEEPWATER OPERATIONS
- PROVISION OF RIG AND DRILLING ANCILLIARY SERVICES FOR WESTERN ASSETS
Zimbabwe Govt. submit six proposed project to china for consideration.
Plans for six proposed project is gaining momentum in Zimbabwe. This is after the Zimbabwe government submitted project plans to China for consideration.
According to reports, the six new project where submitted through a ministerial team chaired by Foreign Affairs …Read More