- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Turkana County Government is negotiating with Almar Water Solution on the construction of the Kenya’s desalination plant.
The horn of Africa is experiencing one of its worst famine in recent times due to the elongated drought putting some part of the country in disarray. According to UNICEF, (in 2018 …Read More