- PROVISION OF GRID CONNECTED STREET LIGHTS
- ASSESSMENT AND DESIGN OF INCOMPLETE ROADS AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE
- IMF ATTRIBUTES NIGERIA’S SOCIAL PROTEST TO ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF FIBER BANDWIDTH SERVICES
- MINISTER FOR WORKS SAYS NIGERIA GOVT. ARE STILL OWING ROAD CONTRACTORS
Namibia plans to move into e-governance after meeting with Estonia delegates.
Namibia President Hage G. Geingob has held a bilateral meeting with Estonia President Kersti Kaljulaid in the state capital Windhoek. The focus of the meeting was on e-governance and digital transformation in Africa.
Namibia is planning to introduce e-governance …Read More