- CEO, GHANA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND WILL SPEAK DURING FIDIC COVID-19 WEBINAR SERIES
- ASSOCIATE MANAGER SITE ENGINEERING AT SC JOHNSON, NIGERIA
- KWAZULU-NATAL GETS WATER SUPPLY BOOST IN SOUTH AFRICA
- KENYA MANGA STADIUM INCURRING CONSTRUCTION COST WITH NO STRUCTURE
- PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEER AT PETROPLAN, SOUTH AFRICA
Radiant and Eldosol plants set to commence after consortium companies agrees financial deal.
Construction of two solar photovoltaic plants is set to kick-off after deal was agreed. The deal which is worth US$147m will diversify Kenya’s electricity supply away from both rain-dependent hydro and fossil fuels. It will also contribute …Read More