- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
Revolta Egypt plans to provide recharge cards for electric cars with support from ValU
ValU and Revolta Egypt are set to launch an electric car recharge cards finance service. The aim of the project is to help customers benefit using the company’s online platform.
Speaking during the signing ceremony, Chief …Read More