- GHANA GOVT. ANOUNNCED COMPLETION OF TAMALE AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT
- BANK OF KIGALI APPROVED RWF30M TO CONSTRUCT YOUTH-LED PROJECT
- CONSTRUCTION OF BAGAMOYO PORT UNDERWAY IN TANZANIA
- ZIMBABWE AND CHINA SIGNED BATTERY METAL INDUSTRIAL PARK CONSTRUCTION
- RECONSTRUCTION OF KAILAHUM-BUEDU ROAD BID HELD IN SIERRA LEONE
Rwanda secure funds from World Bank for degraded wetlands improvement.
World Bank will help restore degraded wetlands of Rwanda state capital Kigali. This state was made public by the Rwanda Environment Management Authority (REMA).
According to REMA, the fund from World Bank will help restore Gikondo Industrial Zone which has …Read More