- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
Nigeria will begin trading electricity with other West African countries by June this year.
The regulatory body for electricity trade in West Africa, ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERERA) in conjunction with West African Power Pool (WAPP) is hoping to launch the regional electricity market by June. Therefore, there will …Read More