- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCED PLANS TO BUILD 20 BRIDGES
- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
Construction of the USD 1.3 million trade hub in the Kingdom of Eswatini is nearing completion.
Assistant Secretary General in Charge of programs Ambassador Kipyego Cheluget confirmed the report and said the project is 70% complete.
Dubbed the Inlanganisela Yabomake Trade Hub, the development is expected to provide market space …Read More