- WINDER VACANCY AT GE ELECTRIC, ALGERIA
- CHINA OFFERED TO REBUILD INFRASTRUCTURE IN CHIMANIMANI AFTER CYCLONE IDAI
- MAINTENANCE METHODS ENGINEER AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- WELLHEAD AND XMAS TREE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- NIGERIA GOVERNMENT APPROVES CONSTRUCTION OF NEW UNIVERSITY BUILDING
Rwanda and Alibaba sign an electronic world trade platform (eWTP) agreement to help boost economy.
The Rwandan government and Alibaba Group, a leading international online commerce company; have signed three (3) Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) to help boost the country’s economy.
Under the agreement, Alibaba have also established an electronic …Read More