- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
The largest construction event in Kenya is back! The The Big 5 Construct Kenya is taking place from 5 – 7 November 2019 at KICC, Nairobi, Kenya. The official exhibition of Kenya’s National Construction Week includes the latest innovations in the construction industry that dedicated visitors like architects, contractors, engineers, …Read More