- NIGERIAN NAVY FLAG OFF CONSTRUCTION OF 237 HOUSING UNIT
- MALAWI WORKS MINISTERS SAYS ROAD CONSTRUCTION TO RESUME AFTER RAINNY SEASONS
- TARURA TASKED TO TAKE DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGANIST HOTELITATU-PANDE ROAD CONTRACTORS
- KNDA EMBARKED ON RECONSTRUCTION OF MAJOR ROADS IN GHANA
- UGANDA GOVT. HANDOVER LICENCE TO EACOP FOR CONSTRUCTION OF OIL PIPELINE
Kenya government has announced plans to expand Nairobi-Nakuru road.
The expansion which is set in motion after the government entered into a public private partnership (PPP) with French Consortium of Companies to build the 233-kilometre highway at a cost of Sh160 billion.
According to the partnership, Vinci Highways/Concession will design, …Read More