- MINISTER LAY FOUNDATION STONE FOR MINI-STADIUM CONSTRUCTION IN GAMBIA
- NDPHC TO COMPLETE 2000 MEGAWATT POWER STATION IN NIGERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT COMMISSION FIRST MICRO POWER GENERATING STATION
- KeNHA ANNOUNCED T-MALL FLYOVER TO BE COMPLETED IN 2024
- NAMIBIA GOVT APPROVED FUND FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN NEONATAL UNIT
The city of Kigali is in the process of establishing a fecal sludge treatment plant in Masaka sector of Kicukiro District after signing a partnership with Water and Sanitation Corporation (WASAC).
The new treatment plant will be expected to receive the 200 cubic metres of fecal matter per day. Currently, …Read More