- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
The city of Kigali is in the process of establishing a fecal sludge treatment plant in Masaka sector of Kicukiro District after signing a partnership with Water and Sanitation Corporation (WASAC).
The new treatment plant will be expected to receive the 200 cubic metres of fecal matter per day. Currently, …Read More