- MAKENGI RESIDENTS PROTESTS OVER SLOW ROAD CONSTRUCTION IN KENYA
- MCM PLANS TO CONSTRUCT MULTI-PURPOSE STADIUM IN BOTSWANA
- RESIDENT UNHAPPY WITH NEW BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION IN GAMBIA
- 14 YEARS AFTER CONSTRUCTION, FACTORY REMAINS ABANDONED IN NIGERIA
- CALLS FOR ETHIOPIANS IN DIASPORA TO SUPPORT GERD INTENSIFY
Federal Executive Council approves USD 53 million for road projects in the FCT, Oyo and Kano States.
The Minister of Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, revealed to the State House correspondents that the road construction project for the three states has been approved.
… Read More
“The second memorandum we presented was