- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
Ikeja Electric launched two new feeders to enable better alignment and strengthened the network.
As plans to boost power supply in Lagos state, Ikeja Electric has launched two new feeders. The two new feeders are Igando 33KV and Ijegun 33KV according to Felix Ofulue, Head, Corporate Communications at Ikeja Electric.…Read More