- USD 13.9MILLION ELECTRICITY PROJECT INAUGURATED TO SUPPLY MORE THAN 12,000 HOMES IN COMOROS
- FIRST HOSPITAL SPECIALISED IN MATERNITY AND CHILDREN IN THE HORN OF AFRICA, DJIBOUTI
- AMAZON'S NEW AFRICAN HQ IS BEING CONSTRUCTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
- THE AFRICAN OIL AND GAS SECTOR NEEDS AN ENERGY BOOST
- EGYPT EXPLORES SEA WATER DESALINATION TO OFFSET NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF GERD PROJECT
Fibertex geotextiles are used to stabilise the foundations of railway structures, enabling them to withstand the dynamic loads of high speeds and great weights of modern trains.
The local Fibertex plant in Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal, manufactures high-performance geotextiles for many applications, including the design, construction and maintenance of railway systems.
“Fibertex …Read More