- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for almost half a century; they require mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. Fircroft company are currently looking for Process Engineer to join their Ghana office.
The Process Engineer creates and reviews designs, drawings, …Read More