- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCED PLANS TO BUILD 20 BRIDGES
- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
Rwanda’s Nyabugogo area set for major revamp after appointment of contractor.
Flood prone Nyabugogo area is set for a major revamp after the hiring of a contractor. The recent downpour in Nyabugogo area has killed people and also paralysed business which resulted in the project.
According to report, the implementation …Read More