- WINDER VACANCY AT GE ELECTRIC, ALGERIA
- CHINA OFFERED TO REBUILD INFRASTRUCTURE IN CHIMANIMANI AFTER CYCLONE IDAI
- MAINTENANCE METHODS ENGINEER AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- WELLHEAD AND XMAS TREE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- NIGERIA GOVERNMENT APPROVES CONSTRUCTION OF NEW UNIVERSITY BUILDING
The National Bank of Egypt, successfully completed a US $1bn deal with Al Ghurair Group to establish the world’s largest beet sugar factory.
The project champion is Emirati investor Jamal Al Ghurair. Mr. Jamal serves as Chairman and Managing Director at Al Khaleej Sugar Company L.L.C. He has a broad …Read More