- CEO, GHANA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND WILL SPEAK DURING FIDIC COVID-19 WEBINAR SERIES
- ASSOCIATE MANAGER SITE ENGINEERING AT SC JOHNSON, NIGERIA
- KWAZULU-NATAL GETS WATER SUPPLY BOOST IN SOUTH AFRICA
- KENYA MANGA STADIUM INCURRING CONSTRUCTION COST WITH NO STRUCTURE
- PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEER AT PETROPLAN, SOUTH AFRICA
Zimbabwe plans to borrow fund from G7 nations but is that a wise choice?
Zimbabwe Government is planning to borrow US$1,9 billion from G7 nations in order to pay their debts. The G7 nations which are France, Italy, Canada, Germany, United States, Japan and United Kingdom.
The funds will be …Read More