- NIGERIAN NAVY FLAG OFF CONSTRUCTION OF 237 HOUSING UNIT
- MALAWI WORKS MINISTERS SAYS ROAD CONSTRUCTION TO RESUME AFTER RAINNY SEASONS
- TARURA TASKED TO TAKE DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGANIST HOTELITATU-PANDE ROAD CONTRACTORS
- KNDA EMBARKED ON RECONSTRUCTION OF MAJOR ROADS IN GHANA
- UGANDA GOVT. HANDOVER LICENCE TO EACOP FOR CONSTRUCTION OF OIL PIPELINE
Ethiopia’s Gambella Airport set to install advance air traffic control (ATC) that will help control takeoff and landing.
The airport is expected to install a US$1.3m advanced Air Traffic Control (ATC) tower that directs aircrafts during takeoff and landing. The procurement for communications, navigation, and surveillance systems was done overseas …Read More