- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Ferry service losing revenue due to Senegambia Bridge commission in Gambia
The commissioning of Senegambia Bridge in Gambia pose a ferry challenge according to Deputy Managing Director of the Gambia Ferry Services, Hall Abdoulie Gai. The ferries over the last couple of years has made great stride but has been …Read More