- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Gasco Marine unveil N2bn CNG plant due to high demand of gas in Nigeria
Gasco Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) plant has been unveiled in Ogun state of Nigeria. The plant which was built by Gasco Marine Limited will redefine compression and distribution of natural gas in Nigeria.
Gasco Marine CEO …Read More