- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
The Vice President Dr Mahamadu Bawumia pioneered the ceremony for the construction of the new Ghana Army Headquarters Complex at Burma Camp.
The new camp will accommodate the whole staff of the Ghana army force as well as offices to serve for administrative purposes. The complex will contain 37 offices, …Read More