- MINISTER LAY FOUNDATION STONE FOR MINI-STADIUM CONSTRUCTION IN GAMBIA
- NDPHC TO COMPLETE 2000 MEGAWATT POWER STATION IN NIGERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT COMMISSION FIRST MICRO POWER GENERATING STATION
- KeNHA ANNOUNCED T-MALL FLYOVER TO BE COMPLETED IN 2024
- NAMIBIA GOVT APPROVED FUND FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN NEONATAL UNIT
As the world continues to develop it’s infrastructures via different means, The city of Kigali in Rwanda is calling on real estate developer to invest in green building in the city.
According to city officials, there is need for structures that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient from design, construction, maintenance …Read More